Spiritual Quotes; Vietnamese English Sankrit Chinese Dictionary; Videos

1/13/2017

IOE 8, 9 số 2

1. Our earth is being destroyed so our programmer should show people ... it.
A. to protect     B. protecting     C. protect     D. how to protect
2. in the world|food for everyone|and worse.|is getting worse|The problem of
A. The problem of     B. food for everyone     C. in the world     D. is getting worse      E.  and worse.
3. MA*ERIAL
4. A lot of young people have *********** for social activities.
5. People used to believe that the world was flat. ’’believe’’ also means:
A. think     B. say     C. claim     D. hear
6. My brother will go abroad as soon as he ... his passport.
A. get     B. could get     C. gets     D. got
7. that time.|is there|are any|trains at|The only trouble
A. The only trouble     B. is there     C. are any     D. trains at     E. that time.
8. PRE*SURE
9. My watch keeps good t***.
10. The world population ... very fast in the past few years.
A. is rising     B. rises     C. has risen     D. rose
11. The rich ... how the poor live.
A. do not know     B. doesn’t know     C. did know     D. knows
12. My mother|for my sister’s burn.|some first-aid instructions|to give her|asked the nurse
A. My mother     B. asked the nurse     C. to give her     D. some first-aid instructions     E. for my sister’s burn.
13. A*AILABLE
14. FLE*IBLE
15. The President is coming to visit and I ... that he is very rich.
A. am hearing     B. heard     C. to hear     D. will hear
16. corn|grows|The yellow|summer.|fast in
A. The yellow     B. corn     C. grows     D. fast in     E. summer.
17. SCE*ERY
18. SUP*LY
19. Salad is good for our health, but we ought to ... them carefully before eating.
A. wash     B. washes     C. washing     D. washed
20. People|on animals.|should|stop|experiments
A. People     B. should     C. stop     D. experiments     E. on animals.
21. COM*ARATIVE
22. When should you give her a cup of tea? - ....
A. When she relieves     B. When she revives    
C. When she receives     D. When she believes
23. speak Chinese|My girl friend|wishes|fluently.|she could
A. My girl friend     B. wishes     C. she could     D. speak Chinese     E. fluently.
24. I am on|of the essay|I am|the fifth page|typing.
A. I am on     B. the fifth page     C. of the essay     D. I am     E. typing.
25. Sorry, I am late because I got stuck in the ....
A. traffic     B. traffic light     C. rush     D. traffic jam
26. It’s time|you|go to school.|to|for
A. It’s time     B. for     C. you     D. to     E. go to school.
27. Santa Claus is based ** the description of Saint Nicholas.
28. She has so **** work to do that she gets very tired.
29. I ... to see a film tonight. It ... at 7.00.
A. am going to see/ is beginning     B. am going to see/ begins    
C. will see/ begins     D. will see/ beginning
30. I’d rather you didn’t interrupt me ***** I am speaking.
31. Due to his illness, he was a***** from work for one month.
32. Would you mind ..., please?
A. answering the telephone     B. to answer the telephone    
C. answer the telephone     D. to the telephone answering
33. I shall|you want.|be there|whenever|with you
A. I shall     B. be there     C. with you     D. whenever     E. you want.
34. a good|figures.|for|head|She has
A. She has     B. a good     C. head     D. for     E. figures.
35. He is now strong. He can work ******* help.
36. One of the greatest football ******* in the world is Zidane.
37. I am looking forward to ... Ha’s birthday party.
A. attend     B. attending     C. of attend     D. attends
38. Ha, please type those contracts before noon. – They’ve already ... typed, sir.
A. be     B. been being     C. being     D. been
39. to have|care from|a good|their parents.|Children need
A. Children need     B. to have     C. a good     D. care from     E. their parents.
40. sightseeing trip|for Bangkok|for a|next week.|They are leaving
A. They are leaving     B. for Bangkok     C. for a     D. sightseeing trip     E. next week.
41. Hoa found it easy to translate this poem **** French.
42. CO*RSE
43. … one do you prefer, shirt or T-shirt?
A. What     B. How     C. Which     D. Where
44. Can you help me to type this letter? – ... . I’m busy with my homework now.
A. Sure     B. No, thanks     C. I’m glad     D. I’m sorry, I can’t
45. I wrote the date|on the board|in order to|my appointment.|be sure to remember
A. I wrote the date     B. on the board     C. in order to     D. be sure to remember     E. my appointment.
46. pass by|and saw the|baby crying.|happened to|His mother
A. His mother     B. happened to     C. pass by     D. and saw the     E. baby crying.
47. The notice in the park said ’’... the grass.’’
A. Keep in     B. Keep out     C. Keep under     D. Keep off
48. the whole|evening finishing|the test.|to spend|I had
A. I had     B. to spend     C. the whole     D. evening finishing     E. the test.
49. Hue is|part of Vietnam.|and marvelous|city in the central|a very tranquil
A. Hue is     B. a very tranquil     C. and marvelous   
D. city in the central     E. part of Vietnam.
50. Choose the word that has the different stress pattern:
A. traditional     B. assistant     C. underline     D. behavior
51. Every year, people all over the world throw ... billions tons of garbage.
A. in     B. away     C. far     D. off
52. because we|We moved to|the front row|a better view.|wanted to get
A. We moved to     B. the front row     C. because we    
D. wanted to get     E. a better view.
53. The boy fell *** his bike and hit his head on the road.
54. Don’t speak so fast. Can you slow **** a little bit?
55. happen again.|happened yesterday.|It won’t|I’m sorry about|what
A. I’m sorry about     B. what     C. happened yesterday.    
D. It won’t     E. happen again.
56. The principal made some interesting … about the play at school.
A. commenting     B. commences     C. comments     D. commentators
57. I think Chi’s … comes from her knowledge.
A. good     B. heart     C. goodness     D. mind
58. IT*M
59. DEL*Y
60. Whales are in danger ... the increase in the number of hunters.
A. in spite of     B. because of     C. because     D. of
61. as well as|I do.|My brother|doesn’t|English|speak
A. My brother     B. doesn’t     C. speak     D. English     E. as well as     F. I do.
62. My younger sister was ... for days after the accident.
A. conscious     B. unconscious     C. consciously     D. unconsciously
63. Surgeons use lasers ... miraculously accurate scalpels.
A. for     B. as     C. of     D. with
64. When I was pouring the boiling water into the thermos, unluckily it broken and I had a burn ... my arm.
A. in     B. on     C. at     D. for
65. Choose the word that has different stress pattern:
A. report     B. color     C. refer     D. polite
66. the city population.|make up a|large part of|Migrants|from the countryside
A. Migrants     B. from the countryside     C. make up a     D. large part of     E. the city population.
67. Ha Long is popular **** both Vietnamese and international tourists.
68. We shall be competing ... some of the best teams in the country.
A. over     B. against     C. between     D. beside
69. Of all the countries I visited, I like Singapore ....
A. best     B. so much     C. better     D. more
70. stay|Could|forever?|young|we
A. Could     B. we     C. stay     D. young     E. forever?
71. IDEN*IFY
72. I’d like to introduce ... . My name is Dahlia Ross’’.
A. myself     B. yourself     C. me     D. ourselves
73. She’s beautiful **** a lovely smile.
74. The sun ... in the West. Look! It ....
A. set/ is setting     B. set/ set     C. setting/ set     D. sets/ is setting
75. William Shakespeare is the best playwright ever ....
A. now     B. since     C. long     D. time
76. I am broken. I don’t know where my money g***.
77. Let’s do a straight s***! Your laptop for my mountain bike.
78. Is everything okay? – ….
A. I am not afraid     B. I am afraid not    
C. Not I am afraid     D. Afraid I am not
79. They have never come ... such a beautiful village before.
A. off     B. along     C. at     D. across
80. Bob fell down some steps but fortunately he didn’t hurt ******* badly.
81. One hundred dollars … an big amount of money for her.
A. is     B. are     C. were     D. is being
82. Be as ******* as possible when you carry these glasses.
83. My brother is studying hard ... pass the exam.
84. C*ART
85. Phong and I live quite near ... each other.
A. from     B. Ø     C. as     D. at
86. I am ...that you want to know more.
A. please     B. pleasing     C. pleased     D. to please
87. Vehicles ... give way for an ambulance with a patient inside.
A. have to     B. should     C. must     D. can
88. Some people don’t try to learn all new words they ….
A. come to     B. come across     C. get across     D. get into
89. The students ... a year-end party this evening.
A. have     B. are having     C. had     D. having
90. They are happy ... money from recycled things.
A. to save     B. when save     C. when saving     D. that saving
91. *** nice Christmas is!
92. I am looking ******* to seeing you soon.
93. Choose the word that has different stress pattern:
A. keyboard     B. pencil     C. boredom     D. decide
94. INCL*DE
95. David’s ... flu again. That’s the third time this year.
A. gone down with     B. put up with     C. led up to     D. come up with
96. … I borrow your lighter for a minute? – Sure, no problem. Actually, you … keep it as you want to. I no longer smoke now.
A. Could / may     B. May / could     C. Could / can     D. Could / could
97. Hung is intelligent enough to ** the crossword puzzles.
98. Choose the word that has different stress pattern:
A. unusual     B. umbrella     C. enormous     D. different
99. In the country of China, there is a wall that is 1,500 miles long. It is ****** the Great Wall of China.
100. The word ’’jeans’’ comes … a kind of material that was made in Europe.
A. in     B. at     C. from     D. on
101. Last week I … my children to the biggest zoo in town.
A. got     B. brought     C. fetch     D. took
102. **** a pity they close the shops at lunch-time.
103. ... the fact that she got married, he could not stop thinking of her.
A. Although     B. Though     C. Despite     D. Even
104. They don’t think we ... here since we ... born.
A. lived/ was     B. lived/ were     C. have lived/ was     D. have lived/ were
105. My aunt was born in England. She speaks English ********.
106. We arrived at the airport in New York ** 9 p.m.
107. He suggested that we ... them.
A. join     B. should join     C. to join     D. joined
108. A few diseases are still ... in the world.
A. treatable     B. treated     C. untreatable     D. untreated
109. I have never **** a visit to Scotland before.
110. PREC*UTION
111. Nurses walked out of the room silently ... disturb the sleeping patients.
A. in order to     B. not to     C. as not to     D. so as not to
112. She talked softly ... wake up her children.
A. so as not to     B. to not     C. as not to     D. in order not
113. He lied so much that when he told the *****, nobody believed him.
114. If you don’t know the answer, have a ****s.
115. … not ask Kate to go with you?
A. When     B. Why     C. What     D. Who
116. … is the study of the earth and its countries, mountains, rivers, weather, etc.
A. Chemistry     B. Physics     C. Mathematics     D. Geography
117. REU*E
118. WO*ND
119. They’re having a party, and they hope you don’t ... the noise.
A. care     B. object     C. mind     D. complain
120. The earth ... warmer.

A. is getting slowly     B. is slowly getting     C. slowly gets     D. gets slowly
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Contributors

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Bài đăng nổi bật

Hello

 <div style="position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%;height:0;overflow:hidden;"> <iframe style="width:...

Blog Archive

Blogger templates